1. Privacy Statement
Pushex cares about your privacy:
- Pushex is submitted towards securing the protection the privacy of individuals who visit Pushex sites andcollaborate with Pushex online ("Visitors"), visitors who enlist to utilize the Services as characterized below
("Customers"), and visitors who give data to Pushex to enroll for events ("Attendees"). This Privacy Statement
describes Pushex's protection policy in relation to the utilization of Pushex sites and the related items,
applications, and administrations (counting support) offered by Pushex (the "Administrations").
- Pushex keeps up high ethical principles and is focused on the insurance of your personal data.
- By using our site and consenting to this policy, you agree to our usage of cookies as per the terms of thisarrangement. On the off chance that the motivation behind gathering the assent transforms, we will notify you
about the changes and look for your consent again.
Services constitutes your consent to the contents of this Privacy Statement.
Pushex collects numerous kinds of information to operate effectively and provide you the best products,services, and experiences possible. Pushex collects information when you register, sign in, and use our sites
and services. We collect this information in a variety of ways, including through web forms, technologies like
cookies, web logging and or other device. We regard every individual's entitlement to individual protection. We
will gather and utilize data we get specifically from you through our site only in the ways disclosed in this
Pushex site Pushex.com (the "Site"). The information/data gathered by the client will be liable to their own
might gather, acquire, or access regarding working the particular administration for the benefit of the clients.
By visiting the Web Site, you recognize that you acknowledge the practices and strategies outlined in this
Pushex receives and processes information (in paper and electronic form) in accordance with its customers’instructions for providing services to its customers. At Pushex, we identify the significance of privacy to our
clients and we endeavor to defend any personal data we get and may need to use in support of our clients.
Pushex assembles various sorts of information to work enough and give you the best things, organizations, andexperiences possible. Pushex gathers information when you enlist, sign in, and use our destinations and
administrations. We accumulate this information in a collection of courses, including through web frames,
cookies, web logging or possibly other device.
3. What Personal Information does Pushex gather or keep?
a) In general, as a Visitor, you won't have to identify yourself or uncover any personal data. However, Pushexdoes gather domain data from your visit to customize and enhance your experience on our sites. The kind of data
Pushex may gather incorporates:
- The date and time of your entrance
- The pages you have accessed
- Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to access the Internet
b) There are times when Pushex may gather individual data from you as a Visitor, Customer, or Attendee. Thismay incorporate your name, email address, telephone number, and other contact data (browser type and version,
country, etc)). At times, Pushex may ask for extra data in which case you may get a different policy
articulation. A portion of the manners by which Pushex may gather data from you are:
- Registrations for webcasts, courses, meetings, and so on., supported by Pushex or an accomplice
- Subscription to bulletins or other Pushex content-related materials
- Services purchases or trials (either on your own or on behalf of your company)
4. How does Pushex utilize your data?
- Pushex utilizes the data gathered to work its sites to provide you with the Services asked for and to get intouch with you about your interest for the Services; to confirm your data; and to plan and host corporate online
courses, online gatherings, and informal organizations. Pushex likewise may aggregate your data with information
that is independently given by you via web-based networking media and outsider sites if visible to
third-parties. Pushex may likewise use information from Visitors, Customers, and Attendees for showcasing
purposes. For instance, Pushex may utilize the data you give to reach you in order to additionally talk about
your interest for the Services and to send you information with respect to Pushex, its affiliates, and its
partners, such as information about promotions or events.
- When Pushex gathers data, for example, your name or different insights about you, it is Pushex’s practice toprovide you with information on how the data will be used at the time you are asked for it if that is not
immediately apparent. At the point when Pushex requests that you give your data through a registration page or
else, you will have the choice to quit, in which case you may even now have the capacity to get to different
bits of this site, in spite of the fact that you will be unable to get to specific areas or
- Refer to heading 9. "What different rights do you have regarding the individual information Pushex gathers?"for data on your rights, including rights to “opt out” of certain uses of your information.
5. How does Pushex address data transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA)?
All fares of information from inside the European Economic Area (EEA) to non-EEA nations (alluded to in theGDPR as "third nations") are unlawful, except if there is a suitable " level of protection for the fundamental
rights of the data subjects ". The exchange of individual information outside of the EEA is precluded except if
at least one of the predefined protections, or special cases, apply:
- Pushex is for the most part an information controller when you give your information as a Visitor or Attendee, or to register for a Service.
- Pushex is for the most part an information processor when your organization gives Pushex access to individualinformation beginning from your organization, e.g., a file for product support or other Services or data in a SaaS environment.
Binding Corporate Rules
Our BCRs are certain objectives, including those outlined below, with respect to handling of personal data.
Model Contract Clauses
Pushex may receive endorsed demonstrate contract conditions for exchange of information outside of the EEA. Inthe event that Pushex embraces the model contract provisos endorsed by the relevant supervisory specialist,
there is a automatic recognition of adequacy.
Standard Contractual Clause (Pushex as a Processor)
Pushex offers clients the privilege to go into a customer-specific data processing agreement. Get in touch withus at info@Pushex for more on Data Processing Agreement.
6. How does Pushex share your data?
- Pushex may impart your own information to third parties like Suppliers and Business Partners to utilize theiraservices and may also mutually host events or online courses, or work together on some other front; and we
- Suppliers Pushex may utilize third-party vendors to offer its aservices and may also jointly host events and webinars with partners.
- Business Partners Pushex may use partners to offer its services and may also jointly host events and webinars with partners.
- What are Pushex's security levels for your information? Pushex's plan is to entirely ensure the security ofyour data; honor your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse,
unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. At Pushex, we have found a way to defend and
secure data we gather, including the utilization of encryption, when gathering or exchanging individual
information. Get in touch with us at info@Pushex for more subtle elements on
how Pushex anchors data.
7. Would you be able to update the data you give to Pushex?
You are qualified for know whether Pushex holds data about you and, in the event that it does (subject tospecific impediments), to approach that data, have it corrected on the off chance that it is off base or
outdated, or request that Pushex erase it, if suitable. Contact Pushex at
for any inquiries or to refresh your data.
8. What different rights do you have regarding the individual information Pushex gathers?
- What decisions do I have? You can simply choose not to uncover data to us, but rather remember some data maybe needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
- You can set or revise your Internet browser controls to accept or reject cookies. If you reject cookies, youmay still use our Websites and Services; however, your access to some functionalities and areas of our Websites or Services may be restricted.
9. Marketing Communications
- You can opt out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by clickingthe Unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send or by contacting us at info@Pushex
with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject field of the email. In the event that you have any record for our
Services, we will at present send you non-limited time correspondences, similar to benefit related emails.
- Pushex offers Visitors, Customers, and Attendees to pick how Pushex uses their individual informationprovided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by tapping on the
“unsubscribe” link situated at the base of Pushex showcasing messages. Also, you may send a request to info@Pushex.
How would I be able to update and access my data?
We give people the chance to access, audit, and update portability, and delete any Personal Information we holdabout them. To avail the same, you can email info@Pushex. If you ask us to
delete your information, we will use our best efforts to promptly delete all of your Personal Information and
and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual. Please note that we may also
retain and use your information, as vital, to conform to our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message toinfo@Pushex, and we will try to resolve your concerns.
10. What if you post on Pushex social media pages?
Social Media: Our site incorporates Social Media highlights, for example, Facebook-like buttons andwidgets, for example, the "Share this" button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These
highlights may gather your IP address, page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the
feature to function properly. Social Media features and widgets are either hosted by a third-party or hosted
Testimonial: With your assent, we may post your tribute alongside your name. On the off chance that you wish torefresh or erase your tribute, you can get in touch with us at info@Pushex.
11. What are Pushex's works on with respect to cookies
- Cookies are small files stored on your computer and are useful for enabling the browser to rememberinformation specific to a user. We place cookies in a customer’s browser to identify the customer. On the off
chance that you don't wish to give any data through cookies to Pushex, you may decide not to utilize the
services. We may likewise gather and store data locally on your device by using systems, for example, browser web storage.
- Cookies Consent Manager: We furnish all data as to third-party cookies via our cookie consent manager on the Pushex website.
- How to reset cookie preferences: Users can reset their cookie preferences by clearing their browser cookies.Please check your browser’s help documentation to learn how to clear the cookies. Here’s a reference link for
We don't purposely endeavor or request individual data from anybody younger than 16 years. On the off chancethat you are under 16, kindly don't endeavor to enroll for the Services or send any Personal Information about
yourself to us. In the event that we discover that we have gathered Personal Information from a person who is
under 16, we will erase that data as soon as possible. On the off chance that you trust that a child under 16
years may have given us Personal Information, it would be ideal if you get in touch with us at email@example.com.
13. Information Protection Officer
Pushex has appointed a data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns aboutPushex’s personal data policies or practices. Pushex’s Data Protection Officer’s and contact information are as follows:
Data Protection Officer's contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Protection Officer's contact data: email@example.com